Posted by El Brighto

HI EVERYONE!

For those of you who still faithfully cling on to these last bits of football here.

Can we express genuine interest here as to whether we would like to have more kickabouts, and then have our own mini games if we gather enough people?

For now, Saturday morning seems to be the most viable option, however, the timing is still open to change.

Also, let's make our presence more known? So that AS23 knows that there is a pool of firepower they can call upon.

Cheers!
El Brighto

This entry was posted on Monday 2 November 2009 at 21:12 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Anonymous  

Hmm it seems like your website ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying
your blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any suggestions for first-time blog writers? I'd really appreciate it.
my site > diets that work for women

7 February 2013 at 22:07

Post a Comment